Forget Something?
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

He laughed at her! Terra had just wanted to know about love, and he laughed at her? Terra turned her head, sulking into the ground. She didn't think it was that funny. Asked what she felt in her heart Terra thought about it. She had never considered such a thing before. Terra didn't really think about what she was feeling at all. In fact, emotions in general was something she didn't deal with. They were there, but she didn't think about it, and usually didn't do anything with them. She worked to fix boredom, sadness, and stay happy, but that was the extent of her emotional interaction.

She was about to reach a conclusion when Aylu spoke, completely derailing her train of thought. Her tail turned into a frenzied whip, moving wildly. There was still so much to show him! Hunting, and playing, and running, and teasing, and her traps, and the joys of tricking others. The invitation to learn how to hunt better was completely welcome, as she needed that. Bows and arrows though. Those were things to avoid. They hurt! I can use daggers. She laughed at his comment. I suppose there's nothing I can really reveal to you since I live naked. She looked up, mockingly sorrowful at the lost opportunity.

Table Template by the Mentors!

<style>
.greenleaf p {padding:2px 0px;margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.greenleaf .ooc {font-style:italic; font size:11px; color:#207E06;}
.greenleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#207E06; letter-spacing-1px; text-shadow:#339900 0px 0px 5px;}
.greenleaf {background-color:#C0E07F; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/ ... eaf4-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;

font-family: tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#2A9604; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:481px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #2A9604;}
.greenleaf .inner {margin:290px 5px 5px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border:none;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread