How are You Today?
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

If ever her voice rang out for a gathering, she could count on the elated face of Dalgina to come bounding forward to take part. Her warmth for the little one was radiant in her loving smile and broadened still as little Sophie shuffled over to inquire about the little dark pup. And the child’s innocence never ceased to amaze her, but was quite shocking to the senses indeed.

Pregnant? The autumn female looked with wide eyes to the curious pup then to the sibling pair that shared an almost similar expression, though with Boothe a little more defensive than his sister. She opened her mouth to reply grasping in vain at the air for whispers of words before the saving grace of her mate came bounding forward with a little dark shape at his heels in tow. Briefly she wondered if her mate had even noticed the latest addition to this family bounding after him… but it was a short-lived curiosity as her hammering heart recalled the question at hand. The she-wolf lowered her head toward the dark pup, shrouding her tiny body in an autumn curtain as she was met with the endearing face of her Alpha. “No little one. They are too big for me to have been pregnant. I would have had to hide them from you all this time.” Gently, she lapped the little one’s crown then released her from her cage of red as the woman looked to Sophie and Boothe. “They are guests of Ichika and stay with me and Saluce in our den. Please treat them as if they are our own children… and little Salvador too.”

How could she had forgotten this fortune child, a shimmering gem from the ashes of despair. She did not know him well or the life he had endured while in the slaver’s hands of Salsola, but she took solace now knowing that this youth would not have to suffer that life again, with hers and Saluce’s help of course. And while she could feel the male’s possessive caress, she tried to remain steadfast against these shows of adoration. But her façade was easily crippled by the lightening mood overtaking her, and as she growled softly to bid the male cease his onslaught, the voice meant to ease him out of play only provoked her own actions into the opposite effect. Already planted on her hind legs, she reared up and threw down her front over his broad back in a effort to hold him still so she could grab hold of an elusive ear.

429 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread