Keep On Bleeding
Fayne had been trying to stop the tears that now soiled her fur but her soul wasn't quit ready to quiet itself. She had been sitting there for about twenty minutes now, unable to gather her nasty thoughts and push them back into the recesses of her mind like she always did. She was becoming thoroughly frustrated with herself. A quiet rage built up within her as she sat there silently, trying to keep her sniffles to a minimum. She hated the sound of herself crying and found it rather annoying. She let out a long irritated sigh which was interrupted by the breathing spasms that accompanied the sobbing. "I don't know why...I c-can't control these tears." She said with a tinge of anger underlying naturally soft feminine voice. The violent movie like images continued to flash through her head. The voices from her past repeating in an endless loop throwing her mind deeper and deeper into the nightmares. The thoughts became more detailed more real. She was completely consumed by these thoughts that she hadn't noticed the stranger eyeing her from a distance and was caught completely off guard when he walked up behind her and spoke in a language she didn't understand. His voice sounded kind and genuine, though she was yanked free of the thoughts that ravaged her sending her into a frenzy.

She gave a frightened squealed and clenched her eyes shut, startled by his presence, the fur on the back of her neck erected unintentionally. She stood up and twirled around forming a fist with her fingers to strike the stranger in the dead center of his chest. She stopped her own fist about and inch away from landing the blow and thrust open her watery blue-green eyes to meet his pale blue ones. What a pathetic movement. She quickly turned around in embarrassment squeezing her eyes shut tightly, the tears oozed out and trickled down her face. She had attempted to hit a stranger, how stupid could she be? What if he was dangerous, or what if he was a kind passerby just coming to ask if she was alright. It was rude either way. "I-I'm so sorry!!" She yelled at him without any thought. She curled her tail to cover the front part of body using both hands to hold it close to her nuzzling her face into the fluffy fur. She was so embarrassed. Not only had she attempted to harm someone she didn't even know, but she was crying. She never let anyone see her cry, no matter if it was a complete stranger or a close friend. Not to mention she felt incredibly vulnerable in this thin figured form, smaller somehow. She had less fur covering her body, it was like she was standing there naked in front of the male wolf.

Fayne peered over her shoulder to look at him, the embarrassment written all over her face. He was a lean earthy brown wolf with long dark hair that was held back by a headband. He was clothed with khaki colored shorts which his hands were shoved into. Over his shoulder slung a satchel which appeared to be full of who knew what. The man appeared battle worn scarred by past struggles. A rather large predominant bite wound on his right shoulder and a less visible scar on his lip. He appeared short, though he stood with a slouched posture which may be contributing to that factor. Overall, he was rugged and thin in appearance. Not very threatening at first glace. Though he wore clothes and had human possessions which was new to Fayne. She hadn't bee living in this area for very long and she was completely oblivious to the human traits Luperci had started taking on. She had heard talk but had never really thought about it, dismissing it as nothing but petty gossip. At the Luperci's feet stood a milky white colored tom cat which eyed her fearfully. What an odd couple. Fayne turned back around and scrounged up the courage to speak to him. She felt like curling up in a ball again and crying some more. But, she was better than that. "I really am sorry. I was just so deep in thought, you startled me." Her voice was genuinely apologetic, though she spoke low and softly. She waited for him to respond not sure what to expect from him. The actions she had taken re-played in her head furthering her embarrassment.

Messages In This Thread