Keep On Bleeding
[html]
Fayne Gremory
OOC: Sorry for taking long as well. I kind of forgot about this thread. >.< | WC :: +700

Wow, tonight was turning into an utter catastrophe. It began bad with her regular outburst when she decided to give in to her urge to shift. Every time she shifted it triggered something within herself that unleashed a barrage of terrors that ravaged her, mentally, and emotionally. For some reason, she couldn't control these outbursts so she secluded herself when she decided to shift. She didn't expect to be found by a stranger, and this only made things worse for the frail soul. Fayne looked into the man's eyes, the lower half of her face still plunged into her plume of a tail. She used it to wipe away the remaining tears, sniffling a few times to alleviate her stuffed nose from crying. The man gave her a nod and and a half-ass smile. He was probably upset that she'd tried to hit him like that, if he wanted to he could knock her out in an instant. That was a terrifying thought, he probably packed one hell of a punch. She squeezed her eyes shut at the thought, her ears pinned themselves to her head. They jutted back open when he began to speak, she lowered her head a tad more in embarrassment. Well of course she startled him, she attacked him out of nowhere!

She watched as the stranger's eyes wondered over her body, clenching her tail tighter to her bust. God, she felt like she to be covered and her tail just wasn't doing it for her. Her eyes dropped to the man's crotch, she eyed his pants. No wonder some Luperci wore clothes. They probably felt naked in this form as well, so they covered themselves in those awkward garments. The need for clothes had befuddled her before, but now she had come to an understanding. Her eyes widened at her sudden realization. She snapped out of thought when the earthy wolf asked her if she needed anything, her eyes quickly made there way to his face. He was now wearing a kind smile, which seemed to soothe her some. Her ears swiveled forward on her head, twitching intently. She wasn't sure what she needed right now, besides the comfort of her Lupus form. But, that wasn't going to happen in the presence of the male. "Uh, um.." What a pathetic answer, she was shyer than usual tonight and it was pissing her off. "I think I'll be okay. Just some bad memories coming to haunt me, that's all." She forced a smile of her own, though anyone could tell it wasn't genuine.

His next words forced her to jerk her head in another direction, she diverted her attention to the cat that stood at his feet. Partly, because he had complimented her. If she could blush, she'd certainly be doing it right now. The other part of her veered away because of the embarrassment. Of course he didn't want to see her cry, she didn't want to see her cry. She hated it. Wolves are NOT supposed to cry and it was bizarre to her, frightening and upsetting really. How could so much water come pouring out of one's eyes? She glanced up at him quickly then back down at the alabaster feline. "I apologize for that. It's a shame we had to meet under such circumstances. Crying is such a strange thing, and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't stop the tears from flowing. Until you startled me out of it. Thank you for that."

Fayne took a deep breath and slowly lowered her tail from it's position in front of her, revealing her front side to the man. Her head was low and her ears pulled back once again, still embarrassed of her appearance. It shouldn't be strange to him, so she shouldn't be embarrassed of this form but she couldn't help it. She stood awkwardly, her hands now up in front of her like she was holding something close to her chest. Her face was still wet from the tears, her fur dark being soiled in the salt water. It was a chilly night and the slight breeze was causing her face to become cold where she was wet. Not only that, but she felt the wind as it passed through her legs causing a chill. Very unpleasant.

<3
template by revo. <3 mods by nat

[/html]

Messages In This Thread