it's cut me down
Atop her regal steed, the woman was not meant to fit there. Like an ugly stain upon fine ivory linen, like a jagged piece of puzzle that was from the wrong box. Anyone could get the analogies. She was immensely a horrid mess. Her arms and legs had scarred, she had done nothing but added horror and an air of ugly to her demeanor. Small hands gripped her horse's mane like a lifeline, this was her only way of comfort, an animal that didn't understand her emotions that drove her to such trembling. 

A voice stirred her from where she was, idly letting Uka take her to wherever. It was Isa. Immediately, Selene's face contorted into a show of dislike and disgust, mumbling a curt "Now what do you want?" Why was she here? Why was she acting like it didn't happen? It was the worst thing that had occurred! Sel said nothing else, pointedly not meeting the eye of the much taller wolf woman. It had hurt her, plain and simple. Now the world seemed to be on shaky ground, not stable enough for the crashing of some stupid event, one that had her cry for days and cutting her body. "If it's to ask for my permission. No."

OOC: my replies are turning to poop... ;_;

Messages In This Thread