it's cut me down
[html]

OOC Your replies are fine hun ☺

Selene showed obvious disgust when Isa spoke up. It was expected; Isa had been prepared for more anger and a fight though. Isa looked down, unsure what to say to the femme she had hurt. Her arms and legs had noticeable scars, which seemed to have been done by her own hand. Isa hated herself for somehow driving Selene to that. Isa looked up and Selene was making it clear that she would not meet the silver girls eyes. ”I’m not looking for permission for anything. I’m sorry Selene, I had never meant to hurt you. I’m not sure what came over me but I swear, I had no intention to bring any harm to you.”

Isa lowed her head and tucked her tail between her legs, submitting to the brown girl. ”I’m not sure what happened between Hadley and I. There is a large gap in my memory from when I was with Hadley. There is also a gap where I..where I guess I fought with you.” She looked up at Selene, not expecting the brown femme to believe her. ”Is there any way you could tell me what happened? What did I say or do to bring you to hurt yourself?”

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread