it's cut me down
[html]

A fight was not anything that the small woman wanted, but the obvious irritation with the taller she-wolf was like a flickering wildfire. How dare she! Seek her out like this, when most aggravated and upset. The coydog fought her hardest to not spill tears all over the place, being seen as weak was not the way to go. Selene fought to not walk away with her horse, to gallop off and leave Isa in the dust. Then the perpetrator spoke. How could she not know? It was impossible! Most had controls over their actions, and knew why they had happened. Like her cutting up her arms, she knew why she did that. And had a reason to. The sincerity of the light woman hit her though. Hadley had also mentioned not remembering what had happened. "Hadley left." Sel mumbled slowly, already she missed his warm body.

Cooling herself, the hybrid stepped down from her milky steed, but kept close to his body. "Yes the fight...Whatever you were doing, you threatened me...And then I threatened you..." Shaking her head, Selene kept herself distracted, throwing her mind to other things to keep from crying or losing her temper. "But I ran off...Because I knew that if Hadley had a choice, you're the stronger counterpart. Not me." A growl laced her words, again her worth was nothing but rotting disgusting trash. And if Hadley were to come back, would he go back to Selene? Or Isa? Or someone else in the pack? "So he's gone for a while. And until he's back, I'm not even sure if he wants to be with me."

OOC goes here.

<style type="text/css">
.selperd b {font-weight:bold; color:#eee2e3; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.selperd .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.selperd p {text-indent:0px; padding:2px 15px}
.selperd {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#7b5b64; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/B53P5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding:340px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#392a2e; line-height:16px;  letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread