it's cut me down
[html]

OOC Sorry it’s so late

Isa could see Selene was struggling not to let tears fall and wanted to reach out and comfort her but knew she would probably not be allowed anywhere near Selene. She looked down when she mentioned Hadley leaving. ”I know. He brought me back here right before he left.” She didn’t want to mention the affection that both her and Hadley had shown each other. She wasn’t even sure what it meant. Isa was completely confused about her feelings Hadley, not sure if she cared about him as a friend or a possible lover.

She had threatened Selene? ”I apologize for how I acted towards you Selene, if I was aware of what was going on I would have never done whatever it was I did.” She was being sincere and hoped that Selene would see that. Isa shook her head when Selene said Isa was the better choice. ”I barely know him. I have seen him twice since I’ve been here. There is no way he would choose me. Besides, he loves you Selene. You are the one he will choose, strength has nothing to do with it.”

”Of course he wants to be with you Selene. You’re beautiful.” Isa couldn’t help it any longer, she stepped forward and held the brown coydog in an embrace. ”I truly am sorry Selene. I know you probably still hate me but I’ll be here for you if you ever need anything. Anything at all.”

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread