it's cut me down
[html]

OOC here!

Selene began to dig her claws into her palms and Isa reached out, wanting to help but unsure what to do. Isa stood there and listened to her little rant before finally speaking up. ”You are not a coward Selene and you aren’t weak either. What the hell makes you so sure he wants me, or that I even want him for that matter? I barely know him Selene.” Selene continued on again. ”Surely he told you that he doesn’t even remember it. Neither of us do. Clearly we were really there mentally and probably emotionally too, otherwise it wouldn’t have happened.”

Selene stiffened when Isa wrapped her arms around her in an attempt to comfort her. She pulled away sharply as she continued to try to prove Hadley would want Isa instead of her. She mentioned being used her whole life and Isa’s ears pricked up as Selene described exactly how Isa had felt every day until she killed her father. Finally, Isa became fed up with how Selene was acting. ”Selene just shut up!” She surprised herself with how harsh she had sounded. ”I do understand Selene. I know what it’s like to be used, to be a puppet, to be nothing.” Isa spat out the last word, her anger for her father showing in her words. ”I was his to control and abuse until the day I sunk my teeth into his neck. And to this day he still fucking controls me! I can’t escape him even though he’s dead!” Isa finally broke down into tears, the memory of the time she had with Hadley coming back as she remembered her father’s ghost showing up.

Isa looked Selene in the eyes as she spoke. ”Selene, you are a beautiful, strong girl. All you need is to be able to see yourself the way others see you. You don’t know if something is impossible until you actually try. And be thankful you were able to escape from your demon.” As she finished her own rant, Isa turned her back to the woman and sank to the ground in tears.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread