Progress for the sake of progress....
Dara had been wandering, still contemplating getting a house for herself. She was close to Thronbury but much closer to the Hunting Lodge. She hadn't really been too active in the pack, other than voicing a question at the meeting. That was her extent of activity.

She was feeling a little under active and decided and doing something good for the pack, to saw to herself she belonged to the pack. Her mind had just been set when a call came from the Hunting Lodge. It came from an unknown wolf to Dara, but it suggested a hunt.

Now, I can do this, Dara thought to herself. Then she realized she was a bit out of practice with her daggers and hoped that wouldn't be a problem. She ran as fast as she could to the Hunting Lodge to meet the call of this new wolf.

She arrived soon after the call had been made. She saw the wolf that was in front of her. He was quite handsome to her but that was not her concern right now.

"I am here to answer the call you made. Is this a possible hunt?" she asked curiously. She smiled brightly at the wolf, and that smile never left her face. "Oh, I am Dara, by the way," she added, almost as an afterthought, her name not seeming important to her at the moment.

Messages In This Thread