What was your name?
[html]

--

The Salsolan’s slender form found stillness as sunset eyes caught hold of someone else of his species. Blonde locks accompanied by a dark cloak she had wrapped around her smaller frame. It made the two of them seem slightly similar, though both were strangers to one another. This woman had not lived within these lands at the same time as he had. She had right to be careful and distrustful, for he remembered well that it was not uncommon for trouble doers to seek out the skull-lined borders of the clan. Were these issues still present today? With the exception of the single raid that had hit Salsola, his own pack was left alone most of the time, he knew.

Ears laced with soft golden fur perked to listen to the words she spoke before they flattened slightly with one of several incoming expressions of submission. The banished Prince of Inferni had not come her to cause trouble for his bloodline. ”I am Itachi,” he said, granting her truth rather than a lie. Gloriously hued eyes took note of a mismatched set of eyes before they travelled away from her form and down the row of dead skulls. ”I am looking for my grandfather.” He had first been threatened, then forced to promise he would retrieve an object from this place, and he believed he would find it here, somewhere.

The Lykoi’s head bowed slightly in her direction, courteously. ”It is not my intention to cause any trouble, M’lady.” His face remained serene and unchanging, as always.

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread