What was your name?
[html]

--

Her name was as foreign to him as her appearance; she was most definitely a newer member. It was good that Inferni had a flow of fresh blood to their ranks, he supposed. Itachi did not see her eyes widen with impulsive response to his answer for being so close to the clan’s borders, but he was already aware that his reason for being here would be received with confusion—perhaps even suspicion and disbelief. A wordless nod was offered to the younger woman as she simply repeated the useless title of the shadow that haunted him.

Empty pale hands folded before his frame as his eyes continued to roam. The voice was quiet, and it was necessary for him to continue. When her voice rose again, after a few moments of delightful silence, the question was expected. It should be explanatory, but he could understand why she felt she had to ask. His uniquely ruby shaded eyes rose to her mismatched ones, passively, before he started walking again; only a few steps at first, to make it known that it was expected that she would follow. That it, if it was her wish.

”I’d be honoured if you could spare some time to walk with me,” he spoke, gentle yet empty tones reaching out to her. Inferni’s borders had shifted since Haku Soul’s blood had stained this earth, and therefore he was certain that the deceased man’s skull wouldn’t be along the northern borders. Perhaps it was on display further south. ”He was Gabriel de le Poer’s nemesis, once,” Itachi then shared, wondering if this woman would know of the previous leader’s name. ”An enemy to Inferni.” The Lykoi’s blood was rich with darkness of many kinds.

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread