What was your name?
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

As the pale hybrid in front of her began to walk, she instinctively followed him, catching up so the pair were side by side. A slight smile graced her face at his request and she nodded silently, accepting. The woman was usually so full of like, vibrant like a rainbow and bright like sunshine yet she felt almost subdued in his presence, she felt that it was not time for her rambunctious youthful behavior just now. A more serious air had enfolded the two, and strangely she enjoyed the quiet silence in which they walked.

His voice broke the silence once more and her head turned, seeking eye contact with her companion. Her expression once more wore confusion, not sure what to make of the situation. If his grandfather was an enemy to the clans founding father, didn't that make him one too? Furthermore, was he even permitted to take the skull of an enemy of Inferni. The youth looked to her left, once more troubled by the questions floating in her mind and she took some time to speak, choosing her words carefully. " I know of Gabriel de le Poer, but I am not sure I know of your grandfather or much of my clans history, unfortunately. " The woman admitted, guilt staining her songbird voice.

It was true, she hadn't had much time since she joined to find someone to talk to about these things and so remained vastly unaware of the history pertaining the heros and villians of her clan. Looking at her companion once more she continued. " Maybe you could tell me a little bit about the conflict between your Grandfather and Inferni? " She asked quietly, continuing to walk with the Lykoi clad male step for step. Maybe through this talk she would be able to find out of the man beside her was a foe or a friend, though with his actions thus far had been pointing to the latter.

<style type="text/css">
.embe1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e6dff1; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0a0611; }
.embe1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.embe1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c8bfd6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/SnkSK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 167px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c526b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.embe1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.embe1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread