What was your name?
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

The coywolf listened intently to the male beside her, keeping her gaze ground level as he began his explanation. Her lips pulled into a tight line as he talked about his grandfathers personality. The yearling was like the sun born into a hybrids body, she was never one for fighting, never one for causing pain. Maybe her and the coyote clan were mismatched in this way, but she could not fathom going out of ones way to cause discord and strife where others strived to live in peace. The coyote clan wasn't one that had peace written all over it, but she had to believe in the good of the others and chose to think the reason the clan was so guarded was because past experiences had painted it this way.

Itachi's next few words confirmed this, as the mention of wars, not one but two arose. Sighing, she shook her head. It pained the gentle soul to hear of heartache, weather it had befallen her home or they had sought it was not clear, but she was sure Itachi would tell her. " No, I have not. I know many conflicts have befallen my home, but I am unfamiliar as to what they are. I am guessing in these wars you mention, he was a part of of them? " She asked, feeling slightly at ease that these were not recent events and his body language and tone did not suggest that he held his grandfather in the highest regard. Fire like that should be stomped out at the earliest possibility, though through peaceful actions instead of ones laced with poison.

The female had heard a bit here and there as she traveled, and she had not heard of any packs with the name ' Dahlian ' so it was safe to assume that either that pack had long since disbanded, was destroyed or resided in a different part of the world, one where the sunny female was safe from. If it came to it, she would fight for her homes safety, but she would need help. The peaceful lovechild had little to no fighting experience.

<style type="text/css">
.embe1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e6dff1; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0a0611; }
.embe1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.embe1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c8bfd6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/SnkSK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 167px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c526b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.embe1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.embe1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread