What was your name?
[html]
i ramble. :o sorry for the wait. / +yo numbah!

His first statement echoed in her large, chocolate ears. Though the sentence was so simple, it was so true. Was she not going through the same thing? She was among family, her kind, her blood, yet she felt so distant. Many a time she had to remind herself that she was indeed home, that she did belong her, but most days she had been outside the pack lands. The same way she felt alienated, she realized that it rang true for both the coywolf and her pack. Both were different, and it had been difficult for both entities. Just like Inferni, she had a few friends that were willing to watch her back and sooner rather then later she would see just how much.

The woman decided it silently, to stay in her packlands from now on. The borders teemed with coyote scent, the smell hanging heavily in the air. She could only pick one or two out of the many scent trails, and her resolve was to meet all of them. Her attention was re-focused as he spoke, her gaze landing at his feet, following his steps with her eyes as well as her own. Lifting her mis-matched gaze to his warm shaded hues she smiled grimly at him, a humorless sort of expression. " I'm glad.. " Her voice trailed off as she considered his words, eyes looking out in front of her as she clasped her hands behind her back.

Pale shades of pink and purple streaked across the horizon that lay in front of the two, and her eyes began to adjust to the impending darkness. The colors were barely visable, and the stars that followed the moon hung lazily in the sky, as if they hadn't really woken up yet, not quite ready to reclaim the night. Her and Itachi were on different sides of the cutting blade, as far as she was aware. He might not totally approve of his grandfathers actions, but yet he was here seeking out his skull for unkown reasons. While at first she did not verbally question his actions, as they traveled farther and farther down it was biting at the back of her mind.

Turning her gaze to him once more, her eyebrows drew close together as she almost looked concerned, and then she smoothed them out again. " Itachi.. " She began, her tone unsure. It almost felt wrong to question him. " I am not sure I can let you remove a skull from our borders, especially since he was a great enemy of Inferni. "

<style type="text/css">
.embe1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e6dff1; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0a0611; }
.embe1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.embe1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c8bfd6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/SnkSK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 167px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c526b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.embe1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.embe1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread