Caged
The rabbit had been delicious but it wasn’t until after it had been completely devoured that Thanatos noticed the scent of another male. His first reaction was probably a mistake but was a reflex for him. He turned and snarled at the male. Realizing her was just stretching and about to leave, Thanatos quickly changed his expression back to the blank mask he wore. ”I apologize, It’s a habit.” He looked over at what little remained of the rabbit and realized the male was probably hunting it as well. ”If you’re hungry, I could hunt with you. Easier to catch something bigger if your not alone. What you say?”

Thanatos stood, his 8 and a half-foot form showing the marks of his assassin family without the cloak to cover it. He hoped this male wouldn’t recognize it. Thanatos stopped when he picked up a faint scent that he recognized. ”Isa?” He cocked his head to the side and examined the male. Had she found a mate? The scent was faded, so she hadn’t seen this man for a while. It was worth a shot though. Perhaps one day he could see Isa again. ”I’m sorry but do you know a girl named Isa?”

Messages In This Thread