Caged
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Hadley hesitated slightly at the other's words before nodding gently. A promise of no harm was hard for him to believe, but he could try. The black killer introduced himself as Thanatos, declaring himself a member of Shadowfang's pack. He nodded his head. It was a lot more believable that Thanatos wouldn't hurt him if this one was anything like the other black wolf, always offering help and seeking to care for others.

Hadley's eyes widened as he learned that Isa was related to this killer, a killer who had helped her escape from the pain that had chased after her. It was nice, knowing that she had had help. He nodded his head, understanding what it was like to want to protect someone and failing at it. He failed so many times, tearing at his heart. She's well. In my pack. His pack? No, he couldn't be so selfish as to claim it as his. I mean, the pack I belong to.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread