Home is where my family is
[html]

Preferred Rank: Soldato

Currently Played Characters: Do I have to list them all? -sigh- Gemma Sawtooth, Leon Austral, Charlotte Haskel, Honrin Wolfe-Denahlii, Lorenzo Knight. [/html]

[html]

Temo, Honrin, Pandora, Dalgina and Keldava will reply after me and then I will reply again with Jace howling for attention. 30th March, midday/early afternoon. 312+

It had taken them the better part of three days to traverse the distance between Ichika and Cercatori, a minor trek for Temo and Jace but a grueling test of endurance for their young children, who had never walked for so long or been so far away from the place of their birth. The entire journey she had not looked back once, a fact that she was more than proud of, there was no going back, not now and not ever for their family. If in the future her children wanted to return and if Ichika was still around she would have no qualms about them rejoining but for now while they were still small and inexperienced, they would stay with here where she could raise and teach them.

There had only been one altercation on the journey, the fight with the bobcat had left her with a few bruises and several wounds on top of the already half healed injures from her fight with the rapists. She struck quite an image of a battle hardened warrior and she supposed that was what she was with her scars and her torn ear, the knives strapped to her outer thighs and newly acquired short sword dangling from her hip. She was well prepared for any kind of attack. Her wanderer's soul relished the trek made, finding all kind fo excitement to be had with the wilds. She slowed to a stop and behind her the horses and carts, both of them stopped with her, Pandemic lowered her head to the floor and began nibbling on the short grass, Salvia pranced in her place, eager to continue on their way,

We're here. She announced unnecessarily. Her bi colored eyes swept their caravan of pups, Honrin glanced at her with moroseness in his eyes whilst Pandora pressed herself close to him, seeking protection from her larger brother.

<style type="text/css">
.jacemountain b {font-weight:bold; color:#142d45; letter-spacing:1px;}
.jacemountain .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px 10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right;}
.jacemountain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jacemountain {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#476b85; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/15mczo6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 450px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fef4e7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread