What's Love?
[html]
TERRA
Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always

OOC goes here.

Apparently his ears were ticklish, drawing laughter from the large wolf. With this secret unleashed Terra worked on releasing her fury, licks and soft nips aimed at the soft appendages. Her own ear was grabbed despite her attempt at ducking his jaws, and pulled. She growled her protest, paws gently pushing against his body as she playfully tried to escape. His head was shaked, ear free from his grasp. Laughing she settled down again.

Playfully he bumped her head, a happy whine from him. It looked like he'd be staying to play with her for a while. Beast? I don't see no beast. Just a giant lump of fur. Terra laughed, bumping him softly again before looking around. Could we go through the woods? I haven't been able to leave the pack at all, and I'm going crazy! Broken leg or not, the wanderlust was still there, driving her to keep moving.

<style type="text/css">
.terlove b {font-weight:bold; color:#c21f02; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 1px;}
.terlove p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.terlove .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.terlove {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#f7f8ce; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nHe8I.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0e0500; border-radius:20px; padding: 5px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#878871; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#f7f8ce 0px 0px 3px;}
.terlove .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:20px; padding:0px 5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; font-weight:bold;}
.terlove .quote {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:50px; padding:30px 0px 0px 0px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; }
.terlove p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terlove p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread