Insomniac's Lullaby
[html]

Word Count: 260!

Shanta stood and faced the young male. She knew him, this was Frodo Silvertongue, and though they hadn't properly met, Shanta had seen him around. She didn't fear him, but he was wielding a sword, so she took up a defensive stance. Her stance broke when she noticed that Belle had been frightened. Shanta kept her eyes on the young dark male as she made her way to the mare. She whispered to the mare and patted her neck, soothing Belle back to a calm state. “What are you doing?” she spat at him, her eyes full of anger. “Are you so foolish you would frighten a horse in this type of dark?” She shook her head and then looked at Frodo again, piercing him with daggers. “I'm not stealing her, if you would use your nose you would know that I am AniWayan.” Her words were coming out sharp and quick, so unlike herself.

Shanta had changed a lot in the past few months. She didn't blame him for not recognizing her, she had been gone for almost ten months. Her silver eyes went up to the moon, the look of the half moon, the breeze, her mare, all calming her. Her eyes, now a more calm blue looked at him. “I am quite sorry for disturbing your night. I didn't think anyone was in the stables.” She walked away from the mare and the boy to a tree, sitting back against it. Her eyes stayed on his sword, though, keeping track of it's movement.

<style type="text/css">
.darkred-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.darkred b {font-weight:bold; color:#866d68; letter-spacing:1px}
.darkred p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.darkred {margin:0 auto; background-color:#190100; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/ixr3py.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#433535; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #150400; margin:0 auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread