Insomniac's Lullaby
[html]

I know. . . lateness :/

Shanta let her fingers play with the grass around her. As he asked her name, her rudeness smacked her in her face. She stood up, with a smile forming on her face, she said “My name is Shanta Wanagi.” Her right arm fisting over her heart as she bowed slightly. “But you can call me Shanta.” She was brought up to perform this rather formal introduction. Throwing her thumb towards the mare, she informed him, “That's Belle, like I said earlier. She's AniWaya's horse.” Shanta leaned against the tree, weariness catching up to her. Her restless nights were definitely taking their toll on her.

Her blue eyes drifted back to Frodo, trying to focus on him. “Where are you from?” Her curiosity pulling her mind back. “You have an amazing accent.” Languages and accents fascinated her, each so diverse and unique. She let her body sink back to the ground. Her hands finding the soft grass again. Shanta thought about what time it probably was. It was definitely past midnight. Her muzzle parted as she let out a quiet yawn. Her eyes started to droop, so she rubbed them and blinked them in order to wake herself up.

<style type="text/css">
.darkred-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.darkred b {font-weight:bold; color:#866d68; letter-spacing:1px}
.darkred p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.darkred {margin:0 auto; background-color:#190100; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/ixr3py.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#433535; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #150400; margin:0 auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread