I Am Mr. Sunshine
[html]

Word Count → 151 :: Wrapping it up here; you can post your exit or just leave it as is :3 Thanks for the thread! We’ll do it again for sure.

Cerberus gently set the knife on the ground, his tail wagging still as he did so. Being smart doesn’t always keep you out of trouble, he teased. He then peered up at the sky, realizing that it was nearing the afternoon and would soon be time for lunch. His stomach growled in confirmation and he chuckled, swiping his velvet tongue over his lips. I believe it’s about time we started heading back home. It’ll be lunchtime soon, he said, speaking his thoughts. He then bent over and picked up his knife, holding it tight between his teeth. He gave Insomnia a gentle nudge on her shoulder before hopping out of the boat, and then glanced behind him at the ebony she-wolf to ensure she had what she wanted before they left. Once she seemed ready, he tossed her a playful wink and then trotted off through the grass, headed for home.

<style>
.heraldictxt-box {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Hadmk.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:183px; height:200px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.heraldictxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread