Beauty in all she is
[html]

`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

Word count: 454 // +3 points
When is this dated, btw?

Alduin was tiring of searching for the stranger, but the idea of listening to them and their many endeavors kept his feet moving. He spent a great deal of time simply trying to catch their scent amidst the smells of the forest and pouring rain, and found the task rather tricky. With his nose hovering above the ground and his ears perked up for any sign of the creature, he was too preoccupied to hear the tiny peeps of the sparrow nearby; but Amelia noticed.

The small mammal popped her head out of his thick mane and faced the direction of the bird’s chirps, curious as to where the tiny morsel could be. She stuck to Alduin’s fur, though, seeing as how she had been soaked to the bone and found his coat to be far more comfortable than the cold of the air outside. So instead the least weasel barked quietly at her ride to alert him of what she’d heard. She didn’t know much high speech, but she knew enough to give direction. Amelia wiggled her way up to Alduin’s head and tapped him quickly between the eyes.

Food…there!” she said eagerly.

The wolf crossed his eyes to look at the weasel before following her outstretched body in the direction she pointed to. Although curious as to what she meant by food, he decided to trust her and began to trot toward the stranger. As he neared, he could smell the meat he’d caught wind of earlier and grinned.

Good job, Amelia,” he praised as he picked up the pace. The weasel chirped in agreement before she settled back into the warmth of her wolf’s fur.

What’s so interesting about a story? The words caused him to hesitate. He couldn’t believe his ears: what’s so interesting about a story? There was so much wrong about that question, and he did his best to not insult the owner of the voice behind it.

Unfortunately, the list of what is interesting is far too long for me to recite,” he stated with a small chuckle. “What isn’t interesting, though, is a story untold.

His searching came to an end when he hopped over the shrubs that blocked his way. Not far from him now was a tiny creature, armed and ready to defend herself. He was quick to lower his body to the ground and keep his tail wagging behind him. He would remain where he was until she felt comfortable enough to have him approach. Amelia, however, was slightly braver and dared to venture out of Alduin’s fur and on to the ground a few feet in front of him.

Food!” she called as she excitedly bounced in place.

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread