Meet the monster
Just as Thana had hoped, he took her advice. He thought about someone he cared for and wanted to protect, making the fear he felt leave his body. She could tell as she attacked, his mind threatened to retreat but he overcame it and pushed her back. Thana took a step away from Hadley, giving him room.

Suddenly, Shadowfang spoke, acting as if he knew what Hadley was going through. She turned to him, pressing her dagger to his throat. ”You’re wrong Shadow, he did cast away his fear and was confident in his actions. He did extremely well for his first time. It’s not a one time thing that you get over quickly, it takes days to perfect it the way me and Isa did. You have no fucking idea what it’s like Shadow so sit your ass down, and shut the fuck up!” She was still furious with him and wanted to skin him alive right there but it would only set Hadley back.

Thana removed her dagger from his throat and turned her attention back to Hadley. ”We can’t do it again Hadley, not right away. You need to take time to calm yourself first otherwise you will retreat within yourself. Isa would probably help you back in Casa if you asked her, but I can’t spend much more time around him.” She motioned to Shadowfang. ”He wouln’t be able to help you the way Isa and I could either, so I would suggest practicing with her. It will be harder at first since you’re closer to her but with time you can control it.” She placed a hand on his shoulder, showing him that he did well. Her eyes turned to Shadow as she glared at him.

Messages In This Thread