Not having someone, that’s the worse curse.
[html]

I’m so sorry Insomnia. If I’ve done this to you…I’m so sorry. She was shocked by that. Why would he think that he had do something to cause this? He hadn't caused this. Not the she knew of. "No no no! You did nothing and I mean nothing wrong Ceripoo. Please do not blame yourself for this, I guess it was meant to be." She smiled as he nuzzled her and moved the annoying feathers out of her view. She nuzzled his cheek and looked out at the water. It was endless, the thoughts and scenery.

"I guess things happen for a reason." She looked at him and grinned a bit. Being a omega couldn't be as bad as he had made it out to be. They were the funny people of the pack, they help keep control. They are gracious, foregoing themselves and putting the needs of other before theirs. And that is what she did. She never thought about her own feelings, always putting her other friends and strangers before her own needs. She always had, and always will do that. She was just that kind of caring wolf. "Ceri, don't be upset about this. It is my fault and will never be yours, okay?" Her tail wagged slowly behind her and she rested her head on his shoulder.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread