Not having someone, that’s the worse curse.
[html]

OOC here!

The black girl sat motionlessly, rapt with the turmoil of the sea, an unsuspecting target for anyone who possessed even just a single stealthy bone in their body. And unsuspecting she was, as a coldness pierced her chilled skin near the base of her spine. She shivered and licked at her legs, trying to stay warm

Tantalizing, the hot breath weaved upwards, slowing towards the downy plumes of alabaster that copiously lined her vulnerable nape. His aroma alluring, the sensation of his compelling contact coupled with the perfume of his mere presence sent electricity through her veins, amplifying the thrumming of her heart as it’s rhythm rose to her ears. The scenic brawl performed by the ocean was cast aside – his word’s rendered the ocean without majesty or power. No longer did the crest of the waves provide any magnetism, no more did it contain a morsel of uncanny strength – it no longer existed. The only creature, the only enticing serpent that swallowed the sustenance of the earth.

You're incredible, you know that? She blinked. She was never called incredible before. How am I incredible? I have only been nice.. She slowly pinned her eyes down on her head and sighed. Than Cerberus said something about Shadow and she looked at him slowly. She had no idea what he thought about this whole thing. Frankly she didn't care though, but Ceri sure looked like he did. I don't know. Shadow doesn't talk to me about those things.. She looked out at the sea again and scooted over away from the brute. She hoped that he wouldn't mind- Shadow that is about this.

<style type="text/css">
.inso1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#c89c6a; text-shadow:#6c5d4d 1px 1px 2px;}
.inso1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.inso1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#060703; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Z0UGd.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #040302; padding:170px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ab9679; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.inso1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.inso1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.inso1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread