Not having someone, that’s the worse curse.
[html]
.: OOC :. Sorry this is short :c

"I'm not....I do not think I will ever be." The puzzlement echoed in her lifted brows, eyes staring down at him as she turned her attention to the sky. She hesitated, lingered, shuffled her paws. "He needs to show me..... anyone needs to show me now that they do care. If not.... I don't know what i'll do.. A frown passed on her black face and water stained her face. She was crying now. Since when did the "big, happy Insomnia" cry? This was strange for her. She never cried over something so silly. She got up and shook her head. "I'm sorry Ceri.. I shouldn't... I shouldn't have feelings for you... She kept shaking her head now, tears running down her face faster.

<style type="text/css">
.Insomnia_moonscape b {font-weight:bold; color:#9cc2e2; font-size:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:Comic Sans MS, Book Antiqua3, Palatino; text-shadow:1px 0px 1px #2d4c0c;}
.Insomnia_moonscape .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Insomnia_moonscape p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 17px 10px 17px; margin:0px;}
.Insomnia_moonscape {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#142343; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZCUdB.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2a0e3e; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:15px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius-topleft:15px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius:15px; padding: 213px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:Verdana, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#705f7d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.Insomnia_moonscape p:first-letter {font-size:20px;font-weight:normal;font-family:'Rancho';}
</style>
.: WC :. 000+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread