Blood of my blood.
[html]

nein problem ^^

'Kurwa głupstwo...' Io hissed quietly, her lips pursed to contain the cigarette. She was trying to undo a tight knot at the start or a good few metres of twin casing a jam jar sized glass jar. If Io did not have as much control over her actions the object would have been cast away from her sight with a sharp growl. It wasn't that she couldn't untie it, more that she'd awoken to early and tried to activate her brain when she was unable to use it to link up her cognitive functions. With sleep still on her mind, her digits moved with sloppy, jerky moments, desperately trying to untied this god damn thing. Behind her, her new spirit guide watched, unable to help and unwilling to even if her could.

The collie hybrid arose with a huff and looked around to find a man standing nearby. He was younger than her by nearly half, but still he looked more awake than she felt and already Io was close to flinging the thing away from her. It was a warm day, and as she exited the shadows she sighed, taking another drag from the cigarette before pulling it away from her lips. 'Hej, chłopcze' she said, approaching him steadily. 'Open this for me' she ordered casually, offering him a brief smile while holding the twine covered jar aloft.

<style type="text/css">
.iobicai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e0ceaa; text-shadow:#372817 1px 1px 2px;}
.iobicai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.iobicai {margin:0px auto; width:507px; background-color:#a38d66; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/bvwHG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #937e59; padding:310px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cac191; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.iobicai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.iobicai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.iobicai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread