Blood of my blood.
[html]

post fail

'Nothing...' She ignored his questioned as to what she had said first, finding it pointless to repeat, 'Hey, boy'. Woj walked behind her steadily, and Io was unsure if Frodo could see him or not, as the bison would only show himself to those who believed. 'Marijuana' she answered bluntly, taking the jar back from him gently. 'My cousin gave it to me some weeks ago and I have only recently tried to open it'. She could of killed Jan this morning, of course, by using the jar as a weapon. He was a tall, lanky boy with a vast knowledge of fishing and, unfortunately knots. Io scowled at the thought of it and swore under her breath. 'Language...' the Wisent hummed from behind her, 'Shush, it's not like he knows what I am saying' the collie hybrid ordered, the bison respecting her wishes. 'You got a name?' she queried, brushing her fringe out of her eyes.

'Tadpoles...' she hummed, knowing the word but taking her time to match it up. She nodded soon after, remembering the weird little frog children that saw in the lakes and rivers. 'Say thank you' the Wisent prompted, causing the hybrid to roll her eyes, 'Thank you' she repeated, crossing her arms over her chest.

<style type="text/css">
.iobicai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e0ceaa; text-shadow:#372817 1px 1px 2px;}
.iobicai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.iobicai {margin:0px auto; width:507px; background-color:#a38d66; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/bvwHG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #937e59; padding:310px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cac191; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.iobicai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.iobicai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.iobicai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread