Blood of my blood.
[html]

wc: 292 | You and me both x'D

Nothing, eh? Frodo said nothing to that. It did not really matter anyway, he'd never been one for other languages. He never expected he'd ever understand them...after all, his own voice was like a language of its own! Maraa... he repeated the word, or at least half of it, with a crumpled mouth. His ears fell back against his head and he carried on mumbling it mentally..it was a drug, right? A bad one. Or something. That's tha' smokin' stuff? Pipes an' shizz arn't good fer yer, I heard. Yer be careful now. he grinned, eying up the jar with keen interest. Although he knew to stay away from things like that. Bad things, you could get addicted to. Yep, he'd keep his distance. If he could.

Technically, although he was sometimes unfamiliar with words, he could generally understand what someone was trying to say. So when Io swore, he grinned like he knew something he should not, though said nothing about it. Frodo Silvertongue. he replied bluntly, nodding to her with as much friendliness as he could muster. Which was a lot. He found himself laughing when she tried to work out what he meant by tadpoles, and finally mumbled a thankyou. It was like there was something forcing her to do it. A spirit guide, perhaps? Thinking this enabled him to realize there was a faint shimmer close to Io. His suspicious were most probably correct. Believing and thinking there was more to what met the eye usually meant he could see beyond what any normal luperci could, he figured. Seeing as he hadn't realised the spirit guide was there before. 'Ave you a-got anythin' else ah could 'elp yer with? Rat tails an' all, I can 'elp.

<style type="text/css">
.frodo-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.frodo-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.frodo-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.frodo-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#538854; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... book32.jpg); background-position:bottom top; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread