Shadows watching Shadows
[html]

OOC here!

As Shadow tripped, he used the momentum to cart wheel and bring his foot up to Thanatos’ chin. A little blood dripped out of his mouth as he looked at the man with a smile on his face. It seemed they were equally matched, with neither one willing to give up. Thanatos stepped forward as Shadow did the same, his arms wide open. He listened as the man spoke. And I would fight and die for you brother. It is an honor to have your back. He embraced his brother and patted Shadows back just as he had done. Once they pulled away, Thanatos grabbed Shadow’s arm in the same fashion he normally would for a brother. Brother, I will be there anytime you need me. I will always have your back.

<style>
.thanatos .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.thanatos p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.thanatos b {color:#0B2161; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.thanatos {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... apwv-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:500px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BDBDBD; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread