Shadows watching Shadows
Shadow walked along side Thanatos as they slowly moved through the forest and hills of the New Dawn Territory. Shadow had been given permission to mentor over Thanatos and to tell him of the Pack and just watch over him and make sure he can fit in and feel welcome. Shadow looked to the man and nodded lightly as they walked to a open field and he smiled as he looked it over.

This is a perfect place, yep this will do.

Shadow walked forward having Thanatos follow him and once they reached the center Shadow turned and took a fighting stance with a smirk on his face. His tail was wagging but then slowly it stopped as he took a more serious look to him but the smirk remained as he stood there.

I consider you already to be a friend, and we both are assassins, you can agree when I say that the only way for us to truly known one another is to have a friendly sparing match.

Shadow held his left hand out and his right hand near his side as he nodded. This would be the beginning of a new friendship and a new brotherhood of sorts. Shadow jumped back and then the moment his foot touched the ground he was dashing forward with a fist coming at his brother. Shadow and Thanatos were about to become close friends through the art of fighting.
Thanatos walked beside Shadowfang across New Dawn. He didn’t really mind having a mentor. He even felt the man could become a pretty good friend. They ended up at an open field and Thanatos looked up at Shadow as he spoke, slightly confused. Perfect for what? Shadow took up a fighting stance, giving Thanatos a smirk as he spoke again.

He listened to the man’s explanation and nodded, agreeing with him. Any assassin knew the best way to get to know another, is through a fight. Thanatos had been trained well in hand to hand combat, it happened to be his specialty. He knew all the pressure points in the body and could easily kill another with just his hands. The weapons he had possessed were usually just for show back home or for collecting pelts, not much else.

Taking up a fighting stance, Thanatos lowered his head to signify he was ready. Hopefully Shadow had skills as well, a short match was never fun. Shadow seemed to prefer using his fists to strike heavy blows. Thanatos was very strong, but quick as well. It would certainly be an interesting match. Thanatos waited, keeping an eye on his opponent while he waited for Shadow to make the first move.
Shadow watched closely as Thanatos nodded lightly giving him the signal that he was ready and shadow smiled again and then everything melted away like the ending of a dream as he rushed it and raised his left hand towards Than's face and then he moved it to a side as a punch was hidden behind it and he struck forward and in mid swing the fist became and open palm going straight for his chest. As shadows right palm moved forward, his right leg was also moved to sweep him and knock him onto his back and if it connected then shadow would jump into the air and send a knee down into Thanatos as he lay there.

This battle would be fun. Shadow was skilled in two different styles as far as fighting was concerned and that was Hand to hand, and of the sword. If Thanatos was a master at hand to hand like himself then there would be many factors that would have to be taken into consideration like speed, endurance, strength, agility, accuracy, flexibility and the list would go on. Shadow couldn't help but think, what if they tied and were equals? If that happened it would be a first and Shadow would call him not just brother but sworn brother, and such a title was only given usually to actual blood brothers of the same assassin group. To have such a title would mean that alone they were deadly but together....Death it's self.
The two assassins watched each other carefully, examining each slight movement. Shadow smiled and rushed towards him. Thanatos dodged as Shadow went for a punch to his side. It was easy to dodge; all he had to do was jump back. Shadow struck his chest and he tried to take Thanatos’ legs out from under him. He was successful but Thanatos quickly jumped up as Shadow tried to bring his knee down into him, connecting with the ground instead of Thanatos.

As Thanatos got up and Shadow was still brining his knee down, he brought his leg up into a powerful kick to Shadows abdomen. If it landed, it would probably force him back or even onto the ground since he was off balance only on one foot. He thrust his hand forward, aiming to land a punch to the side of his face as his other fist went to his stomach. They were both skilled fighters, it would be interesting to see how the fight turned out.
Shadow growled at seeing the kick head for him and he used his monstrous strength to combat it. Shadow pulled his right hand back and punched into the kick knocking it back probably doing damage to both himself and Thanatos and then he saw the punch for his fast just in time to move his head to the side in a simple tilt but then he noticed to late the attack for his stomach and he smirked lightly as it connected.

Shadow chuckled as he grabbed the fist and then he spun and sent Thanatos out and away from him and he lightly held his stomach where the punch had connected and he rubbed it lightly as he looked to his brother and he was excited and happy to have met this guy. He already knew that outright emotion was not something for him to show a stranger and more than anything he was excited to see what the fellow assassin would show him ones he opened up to him. They would be good friends, that must was easy to see.
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow punched into his kick, knocking him back a little. The punch Thanatos aimed for Shadow’s face was dodged but the one to his stomach connected. A chuckle bust from the other assassin and he grabbed Thanatos’ fist and forced him away. Thanatos watched with a blank face as Shadow held his stomach where he was just punched.

Thanatos stood and watched as Shadow rubbed his stomach. He hadn’t hurt him too bad had he? Thanatos just stood there but was ready in case Shadow rushed him again. Is the fight over already brother? I know you have more in you. He smirked a little as he took a step forward towards Shadow, egging him on.

<style>
.thanatos .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.thanatos p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.thanatos b {color:#0B2161; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.thanatos {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... apwv-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:500px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BDBDBD; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]
Ah brother but you misunderstand....Now That I know what I am up against...I don't have to hold back! Shadow rushed in and slid on the ground with a kick aimed at Thanatos's feet and then he used that momentum to raised back to a standing position and he turned as he sent punch after punch aimed at ever weak point in the body. kidney's, joints, pressure points, everything that could be used against his brother was used and with scary accuracy and speed.

Shadow's fact mimicked that of his brothers except for the hard to see little smirk on his lips from having so much fun. It had been a long time since he could face off with someone good enough to last longer than a couple moments. This fight was proving to be more than Shadow could have even dreamed. It reminded him about when he fought Amy,Thana, and other assassins who were not his friends. It brought him alive and gave him a nice calm feeling within his heart. This fight was more than just a test of friendship, it was a means of release for a tired Shadow.
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow slid on the ground and kicked at his feet before standing back up. He sent rapid punches to the weak points on the body. Thanatos took each one before sending his knee up to Shadows stomach and then kicked up at his chest, sending Shadow back. Thanatos chuckled as he looked at his brother, the pain he would have endured from the punches not even seeming to faze him in the slightest.

Well now brother, it’s my turn to not hold back. He had a creepy, almost evil looking smile on his face as he rushed Shadow, appearing to make an attack to the man’s side. At the last possible second though, he ducked down and moved across to Shadow’s other side. He stuck his foot out as he moved, hoping to take the man’s feet out from other him. As he stood back up, Thanatos reached for his brother’s throat, forcing him down to the ground.

<style>
.thanatos {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... apwv-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:500px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BDBDBD; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow moved quickly and at the last second found out that he had been victim to a faint. Shadow tripped forward and then as he fell he turned and saw Thanatos's hand going for his through he reached up grabbed his wrist and then send a open palm hard into his side as he held the wrist and then he pulled and sent his foot out placing it onto the stomach of Thanatos and he threw him over head and after he let him go he kicked up with his legs and landed on his feet as he turned and took another fighting stance as he bared his teeth.

Like his brother, the hits he had taken didn't seem to faze him in the least and things had just gotten interesting, it would seem that neither was willing to lose and that a winner needed to be found before the fight would end.Come on brother, you don't want to disappoint now do you. Shadow moved his hands and made two really fast strikes into the air as he took a calm breath and he nodded as he looked over to his rival. The fight was now really going to start.

<style>
.shadowself .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.shadowself p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shadowself b {color:#26577F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shadowself {background-color:#1F4752; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... falm-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:480px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto;}
.shadowself .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow had managed to dodge Thanatos’ attack but still tripped. His wrist was grabbed and Shadow sent an open palm to his side before bringing a foot into his stomach. Just as Shadow was about to throw him overhead, Thanatos jumped off the ground and landed a short distance away from his brother, on his feet. Was that really all you’ve got brother? Come on show me what you’ve got!

Thanatos dashed forward, seeming to be going for a punch to the stomach but at the very last second, he jumped, going over Shadows head. He landed behind Shadow and brought an open palm to the middle of his back as one of his legs snaked in front of Shadow’s two, pushing him forward and sending him to the ground.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Shadow smiled as his brother came at him and then the faint and a move he hadn't been ready for. He saw his brother jump over head and he could have turned but he stood there and felt the palm to his back and mere moments after he felt the foot in front of him and he was moving forward. Shadow used this momentum as he moved forward and he reached out his arms and did a cart wheel sending the back of his foot to the chin of his brother and after he got to his feet he turned and put his arms up as a large smile was on his face. This was awesome. Not only had they been a match for one another but no one side could get the upper hand. Shadow nodded lightly and stood up straight as he lowered his guard and he walked towards Thanatos and opened his arms wide as he spoke loud and proud. From this moment on your my sword brother...more than a pack brother and more than blood. I would fight and die for you brother and I would be honored to have you at my back as well He hugged his brother and patted him on the back before he pulled away and then he put out his hand as he waited to shake this mans hand, his brothers hand.
[html]

OOC here!

As Shadow tripped, he used the momentum to cart wheel and bring his foot up to Thanatos’ chin. A little blood dripped out of his mouth as he looked at the man with a smile on his face. It seemed they were equally matched, with neither one willing to give up. Thanatos stepped forward as Shadow did the same, his arms wide open. He listened as the man spoke. And I would fight and die for you brother. It is an honor to have your back. He embraced his brother and patted Shadows back just as he had done. Once they pulled away, Thanatos grabbed Shadow’s arm in the same fashion he normally would for a brother. Brother, I will be there anytime you need me. I will always have your back.

<style>
</style>
[/html]