Can It Happen?
[html]

...Terra!!! >:{ Also, which leg is it? I didn't have Claudius notice, since I wasn't sure!

Claudius felt giddy when he saw Terra wag her tail in return. He then felt a little embarrassed because that meant he had finally completely accepted that he had a huge crush on the coyote girl, but didn’t really know what to do about it. It would be best if he put on a brave face and exchanged pleasantries, as was expected of him. After all, he was now the host and Terra was his guest. It was only polite and Claudius was loathe to ignore any kind of social convention.

“O-oh,” he replied, still smiling. He nodded and then added: “we-we-ell, I’m gl-a-a-ad… you came… to visit… Have you e-e-e-ver… been to… AniWaya… before?” He would be more than happy to show her around, especially since he did not think Ulilohi would object to him forging a stronger relationship with a member of Cour des Miracles. In the wake of the war, they all likely knew the layout of the tribe from the attack, so it would help a lot if she could grow to appreciate AniWaya and then tell her fellow packmates about it. Of course, Claudius didn’t want to be just friends, but he didn’t need to go thinking about that just yet.

Image credit: Artur; template from the mentors

[/html]

Messages In This Thread