Can It Happen?
[html]

Terra is so cute!

Terra giggled quietly, seemingly amused by his antics. He was glad, but he wasn’t even sure what he was trying to accomplish. What did he think he would do? He felt playful, almost pup-like, like the last time he’d met her. He wasn’t really sure what to make of it, but Terra seemed to be all right with it because she buried her muzzle into his chest, all the while wagging her tail. Claudius could feel her nose tickling him, so he had to try really hard not to laugh. It didn’t work, because by the time she spoke, he was shaking with laughter.

“I-I-I’m nuh-not sca-ared, Terra—just... yeah—I’m ju-umpy,” he explained. He agreed with her assessment that he was jumpy, because really—he was. He managed not to flinch when she moved away and looked at him. He gulped, worried now. Had he said something wrong? Done something wrong? He was definitely jumpy at least, paranoid at worst.

“What, what—is it?” he asked hesitantly. He didn’t know why she was looking at him with such a serious expression, but he figured it couldn’t be good. Many times, serious expressions carried heavy news: the news of his sister’s death, his mother’s departure, Maska’s takeover. He was worried she had something terrible to tell him. The worst thing he could think of was that she didn’t want to be his friend anymore.

Image credit: Artur; template from the mentors

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.asclepius-box {float:right; padding:5px;width:80px;height:204px}
.asclepius {font-family:arial, serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; margin:0px 10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/ ... lepius.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top right; }
.asclepius .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Fanwood Text'; text-align:left; padding:0px 80px;}
.asclepius .words {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Almendra SC'; text-align:right; padding:10px 150px;}
.asclepius p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-indent:50px; padding:10px 5px 0px;width:80%}
.asclepius p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.asclepius .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.asclepius p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 50px;}
.asclepius b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; letter-spacing:-.05em; font-size:12px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread