Can It Happen?
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

The wolf's body shook, making it difficult to keep herself where she was. By the time Terra pulled back full out laughter bellowed from Claudius. She laughed, realizing that her affectionate nuzzle had ended in tickling him instead. She grinned happily over at him. Terra had no idea why he was so jumpy, wondering if something had happened to do that. The reactions were amusing at least. Well, when she wasn't concentrating on something else and ended up jumping as well in surprise.

Terra smiled softly at Claudius' nervous expression. It wasn't anything bad, just something she felt really awkward about asking. Settling still Terra stared at the water before her. She had to ask him eventually. Claudius...someone asked me to be his mate. I'm not sure I should though. My brother said I'd know who a good mate is when I love them, but I don't know if I do. For some reason, I thought maybe you could help. Her ears flattened with embarrassment. He probably couldn't help.

Table Template by the Mentors!

<style>
.greenleaf p {padding:2px 0px;margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.greenleaf .ooc {font-style:italic; font size:11px; color:#207E06;}
.greenleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#207E06; letter-spacing-1px; text-shadow:#339900 0px 0px 5px;}
.greenleaf {background-color:#C0E07F; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/ ... eaf4-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;

font-family: tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#2A9604; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:481px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #2A9604;}
.greenleaf .inner {margin:290px 5px 5px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border:none;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread