Can It Happen?
[html]

OOC that's fine. i know you wont disappear

Word Count → 000

Terra stared at Claudius eagerly, hoping that he would clear it up. He held the answer, she was sure of it. Why she was so sure Terra didn't know, but she did. Told that there were many kinds of love did not help her at all. Terra hadn't been aware that love existed in any form before. Love a friend? Love a brother? Did she love her friends? Terra didn't feel an immediate connection to them. Well, perhaps she did. Not the intensity described to her, but Terra did occasionally feel an instant connection with others.

If she hadn't felt that, did that mean she didn't love them? Terra immediately felt guilty with the thought. That wasn't good. Terra wasn't sure how she could change it unless she could go back in time however. Terra didn't even have an instant connection with Claudius, so she must not love him either. It was...disappointing? Why would she be disappointed by that? Terra shook her head. I'm not afraid of saying it. I guess I just don't love him. Not him, not Claudius. Why did that hurt to think about?

Table Template by the Mentors!

<style>
.greenleaf p {padding:2px 0px;margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.greenleaf .ooc {font-style:italic; font size:11px; color:#207E06;}
.greenleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#207E06; letter-spacing-1px; text-shadow:#339900 0px 0px 5px;}
.greenleaf {background-color:#C0E07F; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/ ... eaf4-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;

font-family: tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#2A9604; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:481px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #2A9604;}
.greenleaf .inner {margin:290px 5px 5px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border:none;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread