I Will Always Return
Hadley seemed different. He was broader and beefier than ever, his skin and fur almost straining to cover his newly developed muscles. His fur was untidier too, as was the newly-grown thick patch of hair on his head. Still, he was the same old cuddly hybrid that Sebastian had intimately known. Besides, even though the Italian wasn't a fan of long hair, a wilder look and bigger muscles were always a plus in his book.

Hadley wrapped his massive arms around Sebastian, holding him a little more gently than the acrobat would have preferred before they released each other. Hadley even had something for him! Just as well, as Sebastian had something for him. A welcome-home present, as it were.

Sebastian's eyes widened. It was a carved wooden charm, hung on a leather leather strip. Intricate and beautiful. Sebastian took it reverently and hung it around his neck, resolving to soon affix it to his silver chain. Something they both had a part in.

He embraced Hadley again, burying his face in the broad chest. "It's beautiful, Hadley," he said softly, his voice muffled somewhat by Hadley's chest. "Grazie, amico mio." Thank you, my friend.

After he'd embarrassed Hadley sufficiently, Sebastian released him and dug around in his satchel. He hadn't finished the painting yet, so his little present would have to do. A buffalo leather hat, quite a handsome one that he hoped would suit Hadley perfectly. Sebastian pulled it out of the satchel and held it out to Hadley shyly.

"I didn't make it," he mumbled shyly, aware of this flaw. "I thought it would be good for keeping the sun out of your eyes." He knew Hadley disliked clothes, but at least the hat would serve a practical purpose.

Messages In This Thread