I Will Always Return
[html]

OOC April 12

He was finally ready to return home. The bag of carvings he had was quite large now, since he hadn't stopped with just the little pendants, and made other things that he thought would be useful for the members to have. Even if they were just made out of wood, it would be better than having nothing. Reaching the border Hadley stopped. It had been a month since he'd left. Could he really return so easily? Maybe they had decided he wasn't good enough for the pack, and kicked him out.

Deciding to call and see if it was still okay to come back Hadley howled softly into the air. He hoped someone would hear it, and nervous that someone would at the same time, telling him to leave the pack because he hurt Selene and never return. Shifting on his feet he looked at the bag again, suddenly feeling terribly inadequate. He might be braver than before, but Hadley was still very, very nervous about being accepted.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
Hadley's absence had worried the Italian, but he didn't mind too much. It was good for Hadley to go around and explore, meet new friends and whatnot. Besides, had Amy found him, Sebastian was reasonably sure that she would do no more than return him. If not, Hadley would probably have managed to come back on his own. He was loyal to the Italian now, after all.

He'd been exploring the massive forest surrounding Casa di Cavalieri when the familiar bass call rang out. A low, deep howl, one that only a male of impressive stature could create. Hadley fit this criteria perfectly, and Sebastian would know his voice anywhere.

But why was he calling? It didn't matter. Sebastian jogged through the trees, ignoring the few faint trails made by prey and took the most direct route possible to arrive in front of Hadley within ten minutes. When the acrobat stepped out from behind a tree and saw the giant hybrid, the first thing he did was smile warmly at him.

"Hadley," he greeted cheerfully, padding towards the ex-slave to give him a hug. Which he did. Sebastian flung his lean arms around the gentle giant and hugged him with all the strength in his slender body. It wasn't much compared to Hadley's formidable strength, but it was enough. Hadley certainly didn't seem to mind, not even when the artisan buried his face in the traveller's chest and refused to release him for ten seconds.

Sebastian stepped back, looking the hybrid up and down for any injuries or marks. He seemed to be in perfect health. Ears were intact, there didn't seem to be any new scars on his body and he was just as naked and glorious as he'd always been. Even better, the hat that Sebastian had procured for him would look great on him.
[html]

OOC here. /+000

The one to answer his hesitant call was Sebastian, the one that had bought him, his master that had allowed him to seek freedom. He smiled a little shyly at him, glad that the red wolf had been the one to answer his call. He could be at peace, knowing that Sebastian would accept him, despite all the changes. Hadley had grown lean again on his travels. New muscles were present from his training, working on polishing his hunting skills and working on making things. Sebastian. It's good to see you.

Immediately the italian buried himself into Hadley, hugging him tightly. Gently Hadley wrapped his arms back around him, happy to see him and be near. At least one person was glad to see him back home. As he was studied Hadley shook out his shaggy hair. It had grown longer since the last time he'd seen the wolf, starting to get in his eyes now. He grinned happily over at Sebastian. It seemed that he had been doing well as well. I got something for you. His words were quiet as he reached into the bag that he had. Digging around he finally pulled out the necklace. It was a simple leather strip from a deer he'd killed, with a dancing flame on the end of it.

Holding it out Hadley hoped that Sebastian liked it, foolishly still looking for his approval even when he no longer needed it. A wooden palette with dips carved in to hold the paint was available for Sebastian. He hoped that he liked all the stuff.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
Hadley seemed different. He was broader and beefier than ever, his skin and fur almost straining to cover his newly developed muscles. His fur was untidier too, as was the newly-grown thick patch of hair on his head. Still, he was the same old cuddly hybrid that Sebastian had intimately known. Besides, even though the Italian wasn't a fan of long hair, a wilder look and bigger muscles were always a plus in his book.

Hadley wrapped his massive arms around Sebastian, holding him a little more gently than the acrobat would have preferred before they released each other. Hadley even had something for him! Just as well, as Sebastian had something for him. A welcome-home present, as it were.

Sebastian's eyes widened. It was a carved wooden charm, hung on a leather leather strip. Intricate and beautiful. Sebastian took it reverently and hung it around his neck, resolving to soon affix it to his silver chain. Something they both had a part in.

He embraced Hadley again, burying his face in the broad chest. "It's beautiful, Hadley," he said softly, his voice muffled somewhat by Hadley's chest. "Grazie, amico mio." Thank you, my friend.

After he'd embarrassed Hadley sufficiently, Sebastian released him and dug around in his satchel. He hadn't finished the painting yet, so his little present would have to do. A buffalo leather hat, quite a handsome one that he hoped would suit Hadley perfectly. Sebastian pulled it out of the satchel and held it out to Hadley shyly.

"I didn't make it," he mumbled shyly, aware of this flaw. "I thought it would be good for keeping the sun out of your eyes." He knew Hadley disliked clothes, but at least the hat would serve a practical purpose.
[html]

OOC

Sebastian took the necklace, hanging it around his neck. He liked it! That was awesome! The second hug was completely unexpected though. His arms wrapped around the small body, arms tight around him. What was this? A musical voice came out, the language that he loved to hear, even when he had no idea what was being said. It was a bit muffled, pressed into his chest as tightly as the italian was, so Hadley had no idea what had been said. Not that he'd understand anyways.

His face was bright red by the time Sebastian pulled away, having managed to completely embarrass the traveler. He wasn't that great, just coming and giving some small gifts. Just wanted you to have something. His voice was a complete mumble, eyes on the ground again from sheer embarrassment. Hearing the embarrassment in Sebastian's voice perked the hybrid up, curious what could make the bold male so shy. A hat? He held it in his hands, looking at it. Thanks. His voice was light, a small note of amusement in it as he placed it on his head. How do I look?

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
Sebastian grinned at Hadley's embarrassment. The hybrid was so much fun to tease sometimes, he was such a teddy bear. The Italian crossed his arms as Hadley took the hat, his tail flicking a little nervously. He had rarely given meaningful gifts for people he was genuinely fond of before. Still, Hadley seemed pleased.

The artist smiled as Hadley put the hat on his head. It looked like a good fit. Sebastian put one hand on Hadley's shoulder and jumped up, huffing as he pulled the brim of the hat down at a rakish angle, tipping a little lower over Hadley's eyes. He considered the hat with a smirk. "Very..." he paused. "Desirable." Sebastian winked at the giant male playfully as he headed back towards the fort, his slender hips swaying slightly more than necessary.

"Meet anyone interesting?" he asked curiously, walking slightly faster to keep pace with Hadley's enormous steps. Sebastian sniffed the air, checking Hadley's scent. It was good- Hadley's personal scent, the faint smell of sweat, leather, unfamiliar herbs, water, trees... It smelled as though Hadley had had a relatively uneventful trip.
[html]

OOC here. /+000

The red male smiled before leaning over. Hadley held still as his shoulder was grasped, bracing himself as Sebastian leaped up. The hat's angle was changed, Hadley looking around from a slightly different viewpoint, the hat partially in his eyes. He brought one hand up to his neck, looking down at Sebastian. His former master was smirking, immediately making Hadley wonder what was up. The words that he gained made Hadley blush again. Desirable? Sebastian found him desirable? It was a bit foolish, knowing that he'd been purchased for the express reason of giving Sebastian pleasure, but he still wondered at times.

He managed a small smile at the wink, moving with Sebastian. He lingered behind for a moment, looking at Sebastian's rump. Hadley might look desirable with a hat, but Sebastian didn't need anything to do that, creating desire with just movement. Of course, that was for girls. There was no way Hadley actually felt desire for a male. No matter how many times it happened. It was just because Sebastian had pleasured him. That was all. More quickly he moved to Sebastian's side. I met a killer. She taught me how to keep myself from succumbing to others.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
Wewt, laptop has returned!

Hadley stepped to Sebastian's side, his steps slow and heavy to ensure that the Italian could keep up with his short legs. Of course they weren't short in proportion to his lean body, but Hadley had about eighteen inches of a height advantage over him. Plus, his legs were like tree trunks, as they had to be to support his muscle-bound torso and arms with biceps like small hills.

Sebastian's step hesitated for a moment as Hadley spoke. Well. He had certainly had an interesting journey.

"...Succumbing to others?" he asked slowly, his eyes momentarily glazed as his mind readied to dissect and analyse any information given. "In what way? Did she say her name?" That reminded him, he still had to warn Hadley that Amy might be looking for him. Hopefully, one of two things would happen- either Hadley had enough of his slavish personality dormant for a strong order to ensure that he wouldn't answer her call, or he was free enough to be capable of ignoring it.

Sebastian intended to drop that bombshell a little later.
[html]

OOC poor hadley answered her call http://soulsrpg.com/ipb/viewtopic.php?t=27266

The hybrid noticed the slowed step, glancing over. Was something wrong? He'd just gotten back, and was very happy to be there. He was even happier to see Sebastian, coming up to the borders. The hat was just a bonus. The question was answered by a brief nod, staring down at the ground. He didn't want to talk about this, at the same time feeling an obligation to explain the pain that he had wrecked, perhaps ask for Sebastian to forgive him. Why he'd need Sebastian's forgiveness was unknown, but still.

Thana. To stop me from retreating back into being a complete slave again and doing whatever I'm told to do when I'm threatened. It was a little hard explaining it, the darkness that he could sense off some, knowing that they were killers without them ever saying it. It was terrifying. He had seen some of it with Sebastian the night of the raid, sending him into shock at the delivered death, but even then it wasn't the same as the tainted air Amy and this one had carried.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
Goshdarnit Hadley D:

Thana. The name was totally unfamiliar. He could ask for a description, but there was little point. Especially as apparently, the killer had been trying to help Hadley. Strange indeed- a killer with morals? Whatever the case, it was good that someone else had been trying to help the lovable teddy bear recover his independence. "That's good," he smiled, his pace picking up slightly. Welcome news indeed. Perhaps Thana could be an ally to Casa di Cavalieri, or at least Hadley.

"I suppose I should tell you..." Sebastian's smile dropped, became pensieve. "Amy came here, complaining about you. Something about you turning someone into a luperci without their permission." Not giving Hadley time to panic, Sebastian rolled on. "It doesn't matter to me, so don't apologise. However, if she does call for you or look for you, promise me that you will not go." Sebastian stepped into Hadley's path, forcing the giant to halt and gazing up fiercely into those warm brown eyes.

"Understand?"
[html]

OOC here. /+000

The smile that beamed out from the red male was answered with Hadley's tail thumping behind him. Sebastian wasn't made at it, and even seemed glad that Hadley had been working on becoming more independent. He hoped that Sebastian didn't mind him being so independent and would still want him around. Hadley had grown rather attached to the wolf, even if they had started out as slave and master.

His ears flattened down as Sebastian stood in front of him, no longer glad. Had it been an act? Something to get him to drop his guard? He stopped moving, waiting for what would happen. Amy had come for him. Hadley waited for the surprise, perhaps the panic, but it didn't come. He'd always known this couldn't last, that she would return for him and take him away from the others. His eyes grew distant, almost vacant in nature. I understand. He wanted to cry. So much had been given to him, and he was going to lose it all.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
Oh, gods. Hadley looked ready to cry. Sebastian strained to reach up and rest his hands on the giant's upper arms- the highest part of Hadley he was capable of reaching without jumping or otherwise sacrificing his dignity. His fiercely orange eyes were calm, serious, looking straight up at the huge excuse for a teddy bear.

"Hadley, look at me. Now." Sebastian's hands tightened on Hadley's enormous biceps as he looked almost directly up at the hybrid. "I promise, Hadley, I can protect you. So can the rest of Casa di Cavalieri. I promise she won't get near you. I'll kill her first." Sebastian buried his face in Hadley's broad chest and flung his arms around the giant's midsection. He might not be able to encircle Hadley's torso, but the gesture counted. Sebastian squeezed him tightly, pressing himself hard into the thick, fluffy fur.
[html]

OOC here. /+000

The hands resting on his arms brought Hadley back a little. Sebastian. The one that had bought him, rescued him. Was he going to be taken away from him? Brown eyes turned dark, his tail drooped down between his legs. This was supposed to be a good time, returning to his pack. Instead he was greeted with the news that he might be taken away from it all, never to return. The hybrid followed the command, large drooping brown eyes meeting fiery orange ones.

The tightened grip made Hadley want to move closer, to just feel safe. Something so hard for him to experience. He listened to the promise desperately. Protected. Amy would be kept away. He wrapped his arms around Sebastian, squeezing onto him. The small warmth suddenly seemed so large, a fierce fire that would keep all the dangers away, swallowing everything else up. He nuzzled his head into Sebastian's, just breathing in the comforting scent.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]