I Will Always Return
[html]

OOC

Sebastian took the necklace, hanging it around his neck. He liked it! That was awesome! The second hug was completely unexpected though. His arms wrapped around the small body, arms tight around him. What was this? A musical voice came out, the language that he loved to hear, even when he had no idea what was being said. It was a bit muffled, pressed into his chest as tightly as the italian was, so Hadley had no idea what had been said. Not that he'd understand anyways.

His face was bright red by the time Sebastian pulled away, having managed to completely embarrass the traveler. He wasn't that great, just coming and giving some small gifts. Just wanted you to have something. His voice was a complete mumble, eyes on the ground again from sheer embarrassment. Hearing the embarrassment in Sebastian's voice perked the hybrid up, curious what could make the bold male so shy. A hat? He held it in his hands, looking at it. Thanks. His voice was light, a small note of amusement in it as he placed it on his head. How do I look?

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread