I Will Always Return
[html]

OOC here. /+000

The red male smiled before leaning over. Hadley held still as his shoulder was grasped, bracing himself as Sebastian leaped up. The hat's angle was changed, Hadley looking around from a slightly different viewpoint, the hat partially in his eyes. He brought one hand up to his neck, looking down at Sebastian. His former master was smirking, immediately making Hadley wonder what was up. The words that he gained made Hadley blush again. Desirable? Sebastian found him desirable? It was a bit foolish, knowing that he'd been purchased for the express reason of giving Sebastian pleasure, but he still wondered at times.

He managed a small smile at the wink, moving with Sebastian. He lingered behind for a moment, looking at Sebastian's rump. Hadley might look desirable with a hat, but Sebastian didn't need anything to do that, creating desire with just movement. Of course, that was for girls. There was no way Hadley actually felt desire for a male. No matter how many times it happened. It was just because Sebastian had pleasured him. That was all. More quickly he moved to Sebastian's side. I met a killer. She taught me how to keep myself from succumbing to others.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread