I Will Always Return
[html]

OOC here. /+000

The smile that beamed out from the red male was answered with Hadley's tail thumping behind him. Sebastian wasn't made at it, and even seemed glad that Hadley had been working on becoming more independent. He hoped that Sebastian didn't mind him being so independent and would still want him around. Hadley had grown rather attached to the wolf, even if they had started out as slave and master.

His ears flattened down as Sebastian stood in front of him, no longer glad. Had it been an act? Something to get him to drop his guard? He stopped moving, waiting for what would happen. Amy had come for him. Hadley waited for the surprise, perhaps the panic, but it didn't come. He'd always known this couldn't last, that she would return for him and take him away from the others. His eyes grew distant, almost vacant in nature. I understand. He wanted to cry. So much had been given to him, and he was going to lose it all.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread