This Time I See You
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley seemed comfortable with the small kiss, which was good, it didn’t really mean anything. It was just a sign of affection. Isa wouldn’t express her feelings for him any time soon. She didn’t even think he had any feelings for her the way she did. It still made her happy that he seemed more comfortable being touched by her.

He seemed surprised by the pendant but still accepted it and thanked her before holding out his own pendant. She took it and stared at the wolf and moon pendant. It’s beautiful. Thank you Hadley. She put the carving around her neck before remembering the booze she was giving him. I have something else for you. She opened a cabinet in the room, revealing all the booze that had been in the house. I brought it all back from the house. This one is for you since you seemed to like it so much. Isa smiled as she held up a bottle of brandy. If you want we could grab another bottle and have a drink. She thought for a moment, thinking he probably wanted to get back to his own room. You probably already have things you want to do though.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread