This Time I See You
[html]

OOC April 12

Hadley was freshly returned to the pack. After his reunion with Sebastian he headed further in, more confidant than before. Realizing that he'd be returning to an empty room dampened his spirits for a moment. There would be nobody else in the single room. True, it was a room that had only ever been meant for one person, Hadley sleeping under the bed allowing room for Selene, but it was still a little sad to do so.

Deciding to put that off Hadley followed the scent of another female he knew. Stopping outside of Isa's claimed room he hesitated. He hoped she would be there, and not at the house. Hadley wondered if she'd even want to see him. Lifting his hand he knocked against the door quietly. Placing his hand in the bag Hadley pulled out the pendant that he'd made for her, as well as a small wooden bear based off the one she always seemed to have with her.

<style>
.hadley2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.hadley2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.hadley2 b {color:#ff0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.hadley2 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3590/2 ... 0914m3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hadley2-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.hadley2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Isa had a feeling that Hadley would be coming back to Casa soon, she wasn’t sure how she knew or if he even was, it was just a feeling. Even if he wasn’t, she wanted to give him a little welcome back present. Taking a piece of wood, she worked into it, unsure what she would make but would just let her hands chip away at the wood slowly. She then realized what she wanted to make for him. Isa carved out a pendant with both the moon and sun, with the moon kind of wrapping around the sun.

Just as she finished, she heard a knock at the door. Quickly, she got off of her bed and set down the pendant before opening the door. She was surprised to see Hadley there. The minute she finished the pendant for him, he showed up. A big smile formed on her face as she stepped forward and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him into a hug. Isa gave his cheek a small kiss before heading back into her room. Come on in Hadley. Your timing was perfect. She grabbed the pendant and quickly strung it onto a leather strip before turning towards him and holding it out for him to take. She hoped he would like it.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

The door was opened, and Hadley smiled down at Isa's beautiful face, blue eyes glowing with life. It was such a difference from returning to Casa and finding Selene broken on the floor, crying her eyes out because she'd thought he'd left her. Pulled into another hug Hadley grinned softly. Hey Isa. I'm back. A bit unnecessary to say since that was fairly clear, but he wasn't going to be leaving again. He was staying. He smiled at the soft kiss to his cheek, able to actually be comfortable with it.

He followed her inside, the small gifts that he'd made for her gripped tightly in his hands. Hadley watched as Isa picked something up, stringing it onto some leather. His surprise was very deep as he was passed a pendant, the moon carved around a small glowing sun. Thanks. Got something for you too. Sheepishly he held out his own carving, hoping that she'd like it, the wooden teddy bear still clutched, hesitant that she'd say she didn't like the crude artwork.

<style>
.hadley2 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3590/2 ... 0914m3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hadley2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley seemed comfortable with the small kiss, which was good, it didn’t really mean anything. It was just a sign of affection. Isa wouldn’t express her feelings for him any time soon. She didn’t even think he had any feelings for her the way she did. It still made her happy that he seemed more comfortable being touched by her.

He seemed surprised by the pendant but still accepted it and thanked her before holding out his own pendant. She took it and stared at the wolf and moon pendant. It’s beautiful. Thank you Hadley. She put the carving around her neck before remembering the booze she was giving him. I have something else for you. She opened a cabinet in the room, revealing all the booze that had been in the house. I brought it all back from the house. This one is for you since you seemed to like it so much. Isa smiled as she held up a bottle of brandy. If you want we could grab another bottle and have a drink. She thought for a moment, thinking he probably wanted to get back to his own room. You probably already have things you want to do though.

<style>
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

He watched her examine the pendant, wondering what she would think of his rough carving attempts. She proclaimed it beautiful, bringing a sheepish smile from the hybrid as she put it around her neck. Realizing that he hadn't put his own present on Hadley hurriedly slipped it over his head, one piece tugging on his ear for a second before settling down. Grinning he hoped she hadn't noticed his forgetfulness, or the short struggle to get it on.

His ears pricked with curiosity at her words, and his jaw dropped as a cabinet was opened, revealing all the alcohol from The House. How she had transported it all was a mystery. A bottle of brandy was held out, something he accepted with relish. Thanks, but I think I'll drink later. I still need to settle back in. He nodded his head softly, remembering the other gift now. Holding out the tiny carving Hadley fidgeted. I know you really like that teddy bear...so I made you another one...

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Isa noticed when Hadley struggled to hurry and get his pendant around his neck. It got stuck on his ear for a moment and she had to struggle not to let out a giggle. It was cute. She smiled back at him and chuckled when his jaw dropped at the sight of the booze. She couldn’t help herself; his expression was just funny.

He happily accepted the brandy and said he would drink later, still needing to settle in. She nodded, understanding. He probably wasn’t going to stay long either, just dropping off the gift before going to his own room. He held out a small carving of a teddy bear. It looked just like the one he had given her in the house the first day they met. Isa smiled at him, accepting it. Thank you. It’s great. She looked up at him for a moment as she spoke. Did you want to stay for a bit or do you have to get going? She hoped he would stay but since he just got back he probably had things he would rather be doing. Without waiting for an answer, she started humming as she walked over to the small table by her bed and set the carving down before turning back to him.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

She liked it. Hadley let out a broad grin, looking at her. Isa genuinely liked the wooden teddy bear he'd given her. It wasn't as cuddly as her other one, but it was from him, and not just randomly found, so maybe it meant a little more. Well, that was a very silly thought. Prideful too. After all, there was nothing special between them. Except for the fact that he'd lost his memory with her and slept together. And he saved her from dying. And they had drunk together. And he really liked her. But that was all on his end.

I can stay for a while. I'm not in a hurry. I'm just not really wanting to drink, since once I start it's hard to stop. He tended to want to keep going, and since he got drunk fairly quickly that meant he would probably end up staying the night in her room, when he'd prefer to be in his own-no matter how empty, or the fact that Selene would never return there. Moving further in he examined the room. It was a lot more personalized than his own, where the only items that gave it personality was Selene's, almost as if Hadley just happened to be in there, not living there.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley grinned when she mentioned liking it. She now had two teddy bears from him. One he found and gave to her, the other he actually made for her. It still didn’t mean he had any feelings for her. She hoped he did but she knew he still loved Selene. Those feelings more than likely wouldn’t go away. If Hadley even wanted her at some point, he would always have feelings for the coydog. All she wanted was for Hadley to be happy, no matter what he chose.

He said he could stay, he just didn’t want to drink. Hadley looked around her room and he stepped in. Isa looked up at him with a small smile on her face. If you want, you can set the bottle down for now. She stepped towards him and hugged him again. It’s good to see you again. Isa let him go, ruffling his shaggy hair as she chuckled. So, tell me about your time away from Casa. What all did you end up doing? She was curious what him and Shadow did that whole time he was gone. If he didn’t want to talk about it though, she would push it.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Glancing at the bottle in his hand Hadley chuckled. He would have to put that down instead of absently just carrying it around with him. Shifting slightly he tucked the brandy into the satchel that he had with him, all the carvings still nestled inside. Eventually he'd have to get around to everyone, giving them the small carving, hoping that they forgave him for hurting Selene and leaving the pack for so long. He wrapped his arms around her, letting her play with his hair. He'd have to cut it soon, get it out of his eyes. That was a task for another time though. Right now he just ran his fingers through her short spiky hair, again enjoying the ability to look her in the eyes, the hair out of her face.

Hadley thought about everything he'd done since he'd left. What he'd learned, what he'd experienced. There was a fair amount. I met your sister. She taught me how to make sure I don't black out again. I've been practicing that, and I'm a fairly good hunter now. I also can build some stuff now. Shyly he pushed back his bangs, grinning down at her. I met your cousin as well. He'd promised to keep you safe while I was traveling. Maybe he shouldn't have said that part. Made him seem too protective. Claustrophobic over the female that could obviously take care of herself.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley looked down at the bottle when she mentioned setting it down and chuckled. He slipped it into the bag he had. He wrapped his arms around her when she hugged him and ran his fingers through her hair, seeming to enjoy it. She wondered if he liked his hair that long. Maybe he would like it if she offered to cut it for him. Isa would offer later, she wanted to hear about his time away first.

He met Thana? She helped him? Didn’t really seem like Thana but maybe she had changed. Isa smiled at him as he spoke. I’m glad you know how to keep it from blacking out. If you want, I could help you practice some more. He mentioned meeting her cousin as well. Which one? There were so many. She hoped it was Thanatos since he was one of the few that were at least sometimes nice. Must have been Thanatos. I’ve been in Casa most of the time though so He probably watched the border every once in a while from a distance to see if I left at all. That was kind of you to have him here while you were gone. She smiled sweetly at him before speaking again. Why so worried about me though? Maybe he did have feelings for her. It was probably just because he cared about her. Isa looked back up at his shaggy hair and ran her hand trough it. Do you like it this long? If you want, I could cut it for you.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

He grinned up at her. The idea of Isa managing to provoke the same fear and terror in her as someone who carried the darkness was pretty amusing. Hadley couldn't see Isa acting as a killer at all, only seeing her gentle protective nature and stubborn strength. She had killed, but it hadn't tinged her soul. He didn't feel it rise off her, didn't feel the fear. You could try. The chances of her managing were pretty slim though. They had to be pretty specific circumstances for it to be triggered.

Asked why he had been so worried Hadley scratched at his head, eyes averted. I was just worried. You act so strong, but I always feel like you're hiding how much pain you're in. Very, very awkward to say. He was glad when the subject shifted to his long hair. Hadley liked the feel of her hand in his hair, soft and gentle. It's getting in my eyes. Trimming it would probably be a good idea. It was very nice of her to offer.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

He said she could try to help him practice. Hadley probably didn’t think she could have the same effect Thana did. Hadley scratched his head and the words he spoke made her eyes widen as she stared at him. H..how did you know? How could he have been able to see through her mask? She put another smile on her face as her hand went up to his hair. Wearing yet another mask, Isa sat him down on her bed and pulled out her dagger. I can cut it now if you want.

It seemed Hadley knew her better than most, being able to see that she was hiding her feelings behind a mask. Her fingers went through his hair again and she started to wonder if he did have feelings for her. It was unlikely though. She was nothing special, just an abnormally tall female.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

How did he know? It was simple, really. She had gone through all of these things, but never appeared to be affected by it. It simply couldn't be true, not when she was as gentle and sensitive to others as she was. If she truly felt no pain from what had happened to her she wouldn't be able to be as caring and kind as she was. I just do. He looked at her, knowing that it had just been a feeling, now knowing that it was true.

He crossed over, the confusion hidden by a smile. Hadley hugged her, arms wrapped around her. ,b>It's alright. I'll be your strength if I can. He didn't promise to protect her, unsure that he could keep such a promise. He sat down, letting her hands run through his hair. He was being patient, hoping that she didn't send him away in a panic, hoping that his hair would be trimmed and not end up looking like a ragged mess.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

He answered with a simple statement. Her question seemed to have confirmed his thoughts too and now he knew she was hiding how she had really been feeling. Hadley wrapped his strong arms around her, telling her he would be her strength. She was speechless for a moment. Isa hugged him tightly, burying her face into his neck. Thank you Hadley. It seemed he really cared about her, maybe he even had the same feelings she did. There was no way Isa would ask though, if he felt anything, he could tell her on his own time.

She worked her dagger through his hair, not cutting off much, just enough to keep it out of his eyes. Once she finished, she ran her fingers through his hair to smooth it out. Isa ended up making it seem neat but still have that shaggy look to it. How is that?

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

It was good that Isa didn't seem unsettled by his words, simply accepting it, if a bit stunned. Her hands worked through his hair, soft and light. Small strands of hair fell as she cut away the unruly mess that had been falling into his eyes. Once she was through she ran her hands through again, shaking it up and knocking those that had stuck loose in a light cloud. He looked up at her, able to see clearly again instead of through bangs in his eyes.

It's good. Thanks. Standing up he hugged her again briefly. It seemed he was doing a lot of this lately, just thanking people and hugging them, trying to convey how he felt. At least it was better than when he was silent, unable to say what he was thinking. He'd certainly gone a long ways since when Sebastian first purchased him, completely dependent on others and afraid. Now, he was stronger, able to care for himself, and just maybe, others.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

He thanked her for his haircut and hugged her again. She giggled as she wrapped her arms around him. You seem to be in a very huggy mood huh? She looked up at him and smiled. So did you want to practice what Thana taught you? She knew Hadley didn’t think she would be able to be as effective as her sister. He would just have to see.

She wanted to ask if he did have feelings for her but she held her tongue. It wasn’t the right time and she also didn’t want to force anything on him.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley blushed, shrugging his shoulders. He wasn't a very affectionate person, but today just seemed a day to not be afraid, to reach out and touch those around him. He was home, and he wasn't going to leave it any time soon. Everything he needed was right in the pack. He was free, and he was confidant, and he wouldn't fall into that darkness anymore. No more would he hurt those around him, making them cry for hours.

Asked if he wanted to practice Hadley again examined Isa. She just lacked that darkness that he feared so much. Well, if she really wanted to help he didn't want to stop her. He liked being with her, as good as that was. It was different than being with Selene, she was stronger. Hadley wanted to take on her pain, be her support so Isa could keep facing the world. Sure. I need all the help I can get. It would never happen again.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Isa noticed the red beneath Hadley’s fur. She hadn’t meant to embarrass him. He simply shrugged his shoulders at her question. It must have just felt good to be home. She wanted to help him so he could feel more confident. Hadley looked at her when she asked if he wanted to practice. It seemed he didn’t think she could do it. What a surprise he would have. Hopefully it wouldn’t scare him off though.

She grabbed her blade and stood a few feet away from Hadley who was still next to the bed. Isa nodded to him and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. When her eyes opened, it was like a fire was lit within them. Her lips pulled back into a fierce snarl and she growl threateningly at him. Isa knew she had to go all out if she would help at all. She snarled as she charged towards him with a look in her eyes that made it seem as if she would kill him. Hopefully he would block or attack her, if not she would stop immediately and bring him back.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

He watched Isa pick up the blade, backing up some. She seemed to draw herself in, focusing. Hadley had no idea what she was doing, but when she opened her eyes again they looked quite frightening. It wasn't the piercing darkness of killers, but it was still very, very disturbing. He knew Isa was in there, the growl and fierce distortion of her face seeming almost protective of something. She charged towards him, and he was going to be skewered.

The simple self defense lessons he'd had kicked in, and Hadley moved, twisting off to the side. The blade rushed past him, and he was behind her, pushing to keep her momentum going, turning it into a weapon against her. Apologetic he waited for her to come again, prepared to do this as much as he needed. Even if he didn't end up fighting against the darkness, it was a good practice for him to get better at his self defense.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley moved as she attacked, twisting to the side. He pushed her and she turned to face him. Good. Let’s go again. She knew she hadn’t gone all out like she should have, so this time, she decided to do something different. Isa was facing Hadley again, blade in hand, and she gave into the darkness of the training she had when she was younger. She wasn’t herself anymore, just a cold, killing machine.

Isa knew it would either make Hadley retreat or he would be strong enough to fight back again. Either way, she would pull back at the very last second so he wouldn’t be hurt. She charged towards him, snarling, and prepared to strike.

<style>
</style>[/html]