This Time I See You
[html]

OOC here!

He watched her examine the pendant, wondering what she would think of his rough carving attempts. She proclaimed it beautiful, bringing a sheepish smile from the hybrid as she put it around her neck. Realizing that he hadn't put his own present on Hadley hurriedly slipped it over his head, one piece tugging on his ear for a second before settling down. Grinning he hoped she hadn't noticed his forgetfulness, or the short struggle to get it on.

His ears pricked with curiosity at her words, and his jaw dropped as a cabinet was opened, revealing all the alcohol from The House. How she had transported it all was a mystery. A bottle of brandy was held out, something he accepted with relish. Thanks, but I think I'll drink later. I still need to settle back in. He nodded his head softly, remembering the other gift now. Holding out the tiny carving Hadley fidgeted. I know you really like that teddy bear...so I made you another one...

<style>
.hadley2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.hadley2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.hadley2 b {color:#ff0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.hadley2 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3590/2 ... 0914m3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hadley2-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.hadley2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread