This Time I See You
[html]

OOC here!

She liked it. Hadley let out a broad grin, looking at her. Isa genuinely liked the wooden teddy bear he'd given her. It wasn't as cuddly as her other one, but it was from him, and not just randomly found, so maybe it meant a little more. Well, that was a very silly thought. Prideful too. After all, there was nothing special between them. Except for the fact that he'd lost his memory with her and slept together. And he saved her from dying. And they had drunk together. And he really liked her. But that was all on his end.

I can stay for a while. I'm not in a hurry. I'm just not really wanting to drink, since once I start it's hard to stop. He tended to want to keep going, and since he got drunk fairly quickly that meant he would probably end up staying the night in her room, when he'd prefer to be in his own-no matter how empty, or the fact that Selene would never return there. Moving further in he examined the room. It was a lot more personalized than his own, where the only items that gave it personality was Selene's, almost as if Hadley just happened to be in there, not living there.

<style>
.hadley2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.hadley2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.hadley2 b {color:#ff0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.hadley2 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3590/2 ... 0914m3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hadley2-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.hadley2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread