This Time I See You
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley looked down at the bottle when she mentioned setting it down and chuckled. He slipped it into the bag he had. He wrapped his arms around her when she hugged him and ran his fingers through her hair, seeming to enjoy it. She wondered if he liked his hair that long. Maybe he would like it if she offered to cut it for him. Isa would offer later, she wanted to hear about his time away first.

He met Thana? She helped him? Didn’t really seem like Thana but maybe she had changed. Isa smiled at him as he spoke. I’m glad you know how to keep it from blacking out. If you want, I could help you practice some more. He mentioned meeting her cousin as well. Which one? There were so many. She hoped it was Thanatos since he was one of the few that were at least sometimes nice. Must have been Thanatos. I’ve been in Casa most of the time though so He probably watched the border every once in a while from a distance to see if I left at all. That was kind of you to have him here while you were gone. She smiled sweetly at him before speaking again. Why so worried about me though? Maybe he did have feelings for her. It was probably just because he cared about her. Isa looked back up at his shaggy hair and ran her hand trough it. Do you like it this long? If you want, I could cut it for you.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread