This Time I See You
[html]

OOC here!

He grinned up at her. The idea of Isa managing to provoke the same fear and terror in her as someone who carried the darkness was pretty amusing. Hadley couldn't see Isa acting as a killer at all, only seeing her gentle protective nature and stubborn strength. She had killed, but it hadn't tinged her soul. He didn't feel it rise off her, didn't feel the fear. You could try. The chances of her managing were pretty slim though. They had to be pretty specific circumstances for it to be triggered.

Asked why he had been so worried Hadley scratched at his head, eyes averted. I was just worried. You act so strong, but I always feel like you're hiding how much pain you're in. Very, very awkward to say. He was glad when the subject shifted to his long hair. Hadley liked the feel of her hand in his hair, soft and gentle. It's getting in my eyes. Trimming it would probably be a good idea. It was very nice of her to offer.

<style>
.hadley2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.hadley2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.hadley2 b {color:#ff0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.hadley2 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3590/2 ... 0914m3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hadley2-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.hadley2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread