This Time I See You
[html]

OOC here!

How did he know? It was simple, really. She had gone through all of these things, but never appeared to be affected by it. It simply couldn't be true, not when she was as gentle and sensitive to others as she was. If she truly felt no pain from what had happened to her she wouldn't be able to be as caring and kind as she was. I just do. He looked at her, knowing that it had just been a feeling, now knowing that it was true.

He crossed over, the confusion hidden by a smile. Hadley hugged her, arms wrapped around her. ,b>It's alright. I'll be your strength if I can. He didn't promise to protect her, unsure that he could keep such a promise. He sat down, letting her hands run through his hair. He was being patient, hoping that she didn't send him away in a panic, hoping that his hair would be trimmed and not end up looking like a ragged mess.

<style>
.hadley2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.hadley2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.hadley2 b {color:#ff0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.hadley2 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3590/2 ... 0914m3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hadley2-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.hadley2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread