This Time I See You
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley blushed, shrugging his shoulders. He wasn't a very affectionate person, but today just seemed a day to not be afraid, to reach out and touch those around him. He was home, and he wasn't going to leave it any time soon. Everything he needed was right in the pack. He was free, and he was confidant, and he wouldn't fall into that darkness anymore. No more would he hurt those around him, making them cry for hours.

Asked if he wanted to practice Hadley again examined Isa. She just lacked that darkness that he feared so much. Well, if she really wanted to help he didn't want to stop her. He liked being with her, as good as that was. It was different than being with Selene, she was stronger. Hadley wanted to take on her pain, be her support so Isa could keep facing the world. Sure. I need all the help I can get. It would never happen again.

<style>
.hadley2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.hadley2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.hadley2 b {color:#ff0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.hadley2 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3590/2 ... 0914m3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hadley2-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.hadley2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread