This Time I See You
[html]

OOC here!

Isa came back with a snap. The empty void was filled, much to his relief. The large male's fear subsided as the knife was dropped, and he watched as she scrambled around, wondering if she had been hurt while in that other place, when a void stood where she was supposed to be. She seemed pretty upset, shaken by what had happened. The injured hand was taken, quickly washed and bandaged. The hand that wasn't being tended to gently stroke Isa's head.

He smiled softly, shaking his head at her words. It's fine. The cut doesn't even hurt. Are you okay? It had just been shallow, drawing a bit of blood but that was it. He'd experienced much worse. He bent down beside her, arms gently wrapping around her. Everything's just fine. You didn't do anything wrong. You did help me. I was able to practice defending myself, and that's something I need to work on. Maybe not what you wanted, but it was useful. His words were soft, humming the song she'd given him quietly.

<style>
.hadley2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.hadley2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.hadley2 b {color:#ff0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.hadley2 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3590/2 ... 0914m3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hadley2-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.hadley2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread